Monday, October 29, 2012

Chelsey invited people to do this questionnaire (about a year ago, sorry I'm so slow) so we could know random facts about each other so here are my responses:

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Heather called me "Bethy" for a while. Also Bart. My mom called me "Emma-lou-who" and "Emmaline". Sometimes Garrett calls me "Face". Other than that I just get called the standard "Em" and "Emma"

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
To-Do lists. I always have one and I love to put as many things on there so I can make myself feel better about how much I get done. Sometimes if I start the list in the middle of the day I'll add things I've already done so that I can cross them off! I like to do lists for Saturday chores, to buy lists for when I'm rich, to give lists for birthdays and holidays, and any other list I can make. 

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Twisted Transister by KoRn. I know, weird. But Garrett sang it like everyday when we were dating so it brings back good memories. He would also substitute the words to make a song about whatever we happened to be doing at the time, so it's not really the song that I like, but more the man who taught me the song. :)

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate when people rip the covers off of me. I will take them off when I'm good and ready to get out of bed!! Another one is (this will probably make me sound like a jerk) when somebody is super-duper nice all the time to everybody in all situations. It makes me think they are faking and then I become unsure of whether they ever even liked me in the first place. I just want to see them crack now and then so that I can realize they are actually a real person. Yeah, that sounds like I'm a jerk. Oh well, stop judging me, that's one of my pet peeves!! JK

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I am nervous about nervous habits. When I start to become nervous I get so focused on what my body is doing so that I can try not to do anything weird, that I don't focus on what I'm saying or what the other person is saying. Consequently, I have no idea of what is going on in the conversation. It get's awkward really quickly!

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Whichever is closer to the door since I'm the one that gets the baby when she cries. More importantly, I have to have a certain pillow. Garrett claims he cannot tell which pillow is "mine" so he "accidentally" steals it all the time. I think he does it to see if I really can tell. I can.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I don't know if this was my first, but I know I had her when I was 3. She was a pink bear with a cute pink dress and when you pressed her hand she played music. Her name was Melody Bear. Her little paw was worn out so quickly because I'd just keep pressing it over and over till I fell asleep.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I don't drink coffee so I'll substitute Arby's. I always always get #4. It's the roast beef and cheddar with curly fries and I always substitute the drink for a vanilla shake (since they got rid of strawberry, stupid strawberry haters).

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Sleep. I wish I could sleep. :(

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I always have it hit my right shoulder as I face the stream of water. Also, this is kind of a weird question. Why do I want my friends and family picturing how I stand in the shower? 

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can make one of my eyes go to the center while the other stays put making it look like I have a lazy eye. Pretty useful sometimes.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway?
My comfort food is nearly anything sweet. Yep. Bring on the sugar and the fat! One that I make that is probably going to gross you out is a tortilla with butter, sugar, and cinnamon put in the microwave for 30 seconds. It's my quick and easy cinnamon roll. 

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Lately I say "cut it out!" since Bekah has started to scream ALL THE TIME. She does it when she's happy, bored, annoyed, mad, hyper, etc. Just anytime she can. She picked up on it quickly and will do things to make me say it. She also says it to Garrett and I when she doesn't like what we are doing.
An oversized t-shirt, sweats, and socks. Always socks!

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
An oversized t-shirt, sweats, and socks. Always socks!

No comments: