Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Labor

New meaning of the word labor came to me this morning at about 2:30 when I got sick of watching the clock to time my contractions and started in on another kind of labor. Yep I doubled up on the labor as I folded laundry, washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom, and I even showered and did my hair at 4:30. All while timing my contractions. Anything to distract myself. Unfortunately, I've done all my chores and now the contractions are getting stronger so I really need distractions.  Facebook is kind of dead this early, vacuuming is too loud, and homework sounds totally unappealing. Come out baby, come out!!!

Also, I keep getting butterflies when I think of how I'm going to get to hold my baby girl later today! I'm going to be very depressed if this doesn't turn into something.

Okay, so I waited a while before deciding to post this, so fast-forward a bit. No contractions. I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go. This is ridiculous. I'm never getting pregnant again.

2 comments:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Best post ever!!!! We are praying that she comes nd the delivery is good for you nd she is just the healthiest prettiest baby ever!

CHELSEY! said...

We are so excited to meet Rebekah!!! We kept doodling her name all day today in class. Cody saw your light on this morning and figured something was going on. What a long morning, but it will be such a wonderful day!!