Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wal-Mart


Today I put on a navy-blue shirt and some cute tan capris. I thought I looked good. Then I was walking around Wal-Mart and a lady asked me where light bulbs were. I just stared at her like an idiot, looked down at my clothes, back at her, and replied, "They're about half-way down the south wall in the home supplies area."

So maybe my "cute" outfit looks like a Wal-Mart uniform, but at least my daughter looks adorable!


She loves being in the kitchen with me when I cook
Even when she's sitting she has to have her legs in the air!

1 comment:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

Love your background! Ha ha walmart employee! I love that you are the type of person who just told her where to find the light bulbs :) Also I LOVE the second picture of rebekah sleeping! Just when I thought she could not get any cuter she goes a head and proves me wrong!