Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Girls Weekend in Vegas

Sweet Dynelle and her awesome husband opened up their house to the women in the family in May so that we could all get together and have the time of our lives with no thought of anyone but ourselves. The goal was to relax, pamper, spoil, and get closer. Goal accomplished! We headed out from Camille's house all packed in Sherrie's van and had such a good time that we almost didn't want to come home! Dynelle has some awesome connections and was able to get her friend to come over and give us each a massage. Holy cow, that was awesome! We did facials, fingernails, ate delicious food, played games, and watched chick movies. We also went out and got professional pedicures. Pretty cool. The highlight of the trip was that Dynelle helped us get discounted tickets to The Phantom of the Opera in the Venetian. I had chills through most of the show and was just in awe of how well they did at putting so much into every single scene. I had never been to a professional live show before and I was not let down.

I only have three pictures of the weekend, but I promise, it was probably the best weekend of my year so far. My sweet husband took care of my baby for 4 days, as did all the other husbands, and we were able to get some much needed R&R and bonding time.


Our stash of stuff after a long day of shopping.
This does not include the large lamp that Camille bought. :)

Our pretty toes after our fancy pedicures.



No comments: