Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby

A couple weeks ago I started thinking it was about time to get Bekah a doll. The next day, she started walking around the house with her stuffed snow-man saying "beebee" and rocking it. I didn't really know she knew what to do with a baby, hopefully it's just instinct and she will be a super helper with all my other kids. So we headed to D.I. to buy a "beebee" doll. I was hoping for more of a traditional doll but they were pretty trashed and mostly naked. I saw one that was a character from the tv show "Arthur" but wasn't interested in it so I kept looking. Garrett tapped my shoulder, so I turned around and saw Bekah snuggling that doll. It was clean and in good shape, and she obviously loved it. So we got it. After putting her through the wash, I looked her over and saw that she's one of those dolls that help kids practice zippers, snaps, buttons, etc. So she's pretty cool. Bekah loves to pick her up and kiss her. Lately we've started putting blankets on her and saying, "night-night" which Bekah loves! She's so sweet to that little doll.


We found a burp cloth and a hat she wore last summer. Also, a tutu. :)

What a good mom she'll be!

No comments: