Monday, August 4, 2014

November

Bekah started coming up with her own style.

Bekah loved having blankets spread on the floor so she and Xander could hang out

I let Ally do the candles for Garrett's birthday

Ally and Garrett as we sang to him

My two boys having snuggle time. Poor baby scratches his face off, so he always has to have socks on his hands

Seriously, this girl has style!

Bekah laughed her head off at this for days

She can do puzzles pretty independently and didn't want to clean them up, so we took pictures

Baby boy at almost 4 months. So happy late at night while I do homework


Workin on his sense of humor. I just love making him smile and laugh!

We were in Vernal for Thanksgiving when Chelsey gave birth to Ross. It killed us that we were her next door neighbors through her whole pregnancy, then we were practically her only family not in town for his birth! Don't get me wrong, we were so happy to be in Vernal to visit my family, but couldn't the girl have waited a day or two for us?

So cute!

Brinker-boys enjoying an Aggie game.

My naked babies. (I think this was Bekah's impression of a baby)

I was on the phone taking notes about the call, so when I hung up, Bekah suddenly got a call and requested the notepad as well.

I titled this piece "Hoodlums" 

Handsome 4-month-old. 

No comments: