Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Update

On October 7 my baby sister got married. It was a beautiful ceremony and she was radiant, of course! She always looks so good! Her reception was lovely and we loved getting to see family. Unfortunately, our trip was extremely short. I worked a grave shift from 12-6am, we loaded up the car and left by 8, arrived in Vernal in time to feed the baby and get dressed for the wedding at 1, helped get the reception ready, stayed at the reception till about 7pm and then drove home. I was exhausted!!! Between the wedding and reception, Garrett went to my brother-in-law's house to help him with something and in exchange, he earned a giant, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing tv! So now our living room is dominated by this glorious object, making all our college friends extremely jealous! Thank you Bortons!!!!



We went to Camille's house near Payson for an amazing Halloween party. She has a beautiful new house there and was an amazing hostess. It was so good to have most of the family all together.  The next week we went to Vernal for another Halloween party! We have been so spoiled to see our family so often. 





Rebekah has been such a delight! She is always so happy and loves to laugh with me. I could photograph or film her entire life and it still wouldn't capture her beauty and the love she shares with Garrett and I. I know I always put so many pictures of her on each post, but I promise I spend forever picking only the best pictures. There are dozens more I'd love to post! Here are the best from the past month:




This is for my mom. She dressed me in this hat and sweater when I was a baby.

This was our leaf adventure, she thought they were pretty cool.

I was surprised by how long it took for the leaves to be put in the mouth, 
but they eventually made it there!


Then the hood got annoying!




She just melts my heart everyday.









No comments: