Thursday, June 18, 2015

February

In February we tried to get back to normal life. That involved sunglasses I guess. It was a pretty normal month. I baby sat once a week for a friend who has a son Bekah's age and a daughter Xander's age. I also started my calling of being the Primary Chorister. It is pretty fun, but at first I was a little overwhelmed. I can't remember for sure, but it seems like we got sick again. We got sick a lot after New Years.





Garrett went on a trip with Riley and Isaac to the Grand Canyon. He had a great time and got a ton of beautiful pictures.















Bekah went through a phase where she was so obsessed with making her bed that she would get out and make it after I tucked her in at night. Then she'd sleep on top. 




Xander made such a mess while eating that I just gave him a bath with his clothes on. He thought it was hilarious but Bekah was very uncomfortable with the situation.



The kids had a little too much fun painting.




Making a Valentine for Daddy


Xander was feeling needy as I was cooking dinner, so Bekah pulled him up on the couch and read to him.



















No comments: