Thursday, June 18, 2015

January

January was spent on the couch. We were SICK!!! So so sick. I took this picture of Xander who got the sickness first while we were still in Vernal. Poor guy was miserable the whole 13 hour drive home.


Bekah's style: grab all the favorites and bright colors you can. Make sure to use lots and lots of layers.



At the park in January. We were still a little sick, but had cabin fever so bad we just had to get out. Thank goodness it was so warm. All we needed was jackets!




Sorry if food pictures gross anyone out, but this kid is always so happy when he's eating! Unfortunately he's always very messy as well. 



My babies love taking baths together. I can't take it. the're just so cute!!


Bekah figured out how to give Xander a ride through the house with a jum prope. They do the funniest things. I wish I would have taken a video so I could share the giggles as well. 



No comments: